Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Deschutes Brewery

Yesterday I thought I'd take a tour of the largest brewery in Bend .... they don't do tours on Monday!
No worries .... they do them on Tuesday.
So I went back today!
The Deschutes Brewery is located next to the roundabout I showed you in an earlier posting.
Not far from the Old Mill District.
What they didn't tell me yesterday was that today was a big media event .... the release of their brand new mobile keg event trailer! Even made the evening news!

Not a bad effort!

Of course we got to try it out!

Now that's what I call a tap!

We finished off the day with a tour of the brewery ... and a little more tasting!
The brewery is a very impressive facility. Well worth a visit.

Only 3 or 4 left to investigate!
I know! But someone has to do it!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I haven't been to Bend yet, so I know I'm going to thoroughly visiting it virtually through your blog. Thanks.

drpack said...

Don't stop there! You need to smell the juniper berries to complete the experience!

drpack said...

Oh ya .... welcome!
How rude of me not to say that first!

Jen said...

I saw that rig rolling down Reed Market yesterday, and wondered about it! :)

Thanks for solving the mystery, and welcome to Bend.