Sunday, November 4, 2007

North Eastern Oregon - Day 6

From the Steens Mountains we travelled to the northeast of the state. We visited my friend's sister and her husband ... their place is near Baker City ... but it's a little remote! That's it at the end of the little road in the upper center of the photo!
Told you it was remote!

Since we spent the night there I was able to get a picture of the moon rising ...

And the sun rising as well ...

Thanks to my friend Hank for showing me the easy way to do this.
Though they posted a bit dark I am happy with the results.
There is more detail in the originals.

3 comments:

HoodPhotography said...

I love visiting Eastern Oregon. These are very familiar sites! Thanks for sharing!

Zsolt said...

its very amazing to see your area. We do not have areas like this!

M.Benaut said...

Where are you these days, D? xxx Mme B