Thursday, February 7, 2008

Suspended

Work on the shed has been suspended, as I am sure you can understand!
I took this picture from the roof of my house, where I was busy shoveling off the 2 feet of snow!
The little trail coming out of the right of the shed was made by some poor animal looking for food and shelter. It led up to my deck, so hopefully the little critter found some protection from the elements! Just so they're gone by spring!
The lowest board you can see on the left and back of the shed is 2 ft above the ground.
The icecicles around here are truely amazing!
Here's one that was suspended outside of my front door!
It was nearly 4 ft long before it fell off this morning!
The temperature is starting to warm up!

The tip was most interesting!

5 comments:

willdana said...

love the shed, but there needs to be a roof and walls...would be fine in Bali..Ha

Barbara said...

Would love to visit Bend in the winter..maybe next summer!

Jana said...

Those are great icicles. Ours fell off the house and trees yesterday. I *hope* it won't snow much now.

Jana said...

Those are great icicles. Ours fell off the house and trees yesterday. I *hope* it won't snow much now.

M.Benaut said...

The icicle photos are fantastic, D.
xxx Mme B