Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Still here!

Progress is being made, but the snow has arrived! It is still early so it should melt and more sunny days are common ... hope "common" still prevails!
I've hired a builder to try to help get the roof on before it snows!
Guess that didn't work!
This morning I woke up to about 6 inches of new snow!
The builder did manage to get the rest of the sheeting on the roof.
As soon as the porch is on we can start putting on the roofing.

Besides snow, I only had one other set-back this week.
Seems somebody put the water pipe right where I thought a nice tree would go!

New president ... new hope!
Now looking forward to the future of the USA ...
especially on the world stage.
Go Obama!

3 comments:

Bron said...

Yes! It's a wonderful morning, indeed, even for us in Australia!

Also, that snow looks lovely as we head into a hot summer in Sydney!

Small City Scenes said...

I have always like Bend and it looks like you do too. Great house going up. MB

MmeBenaut said...

Wow Dennis! You have been busy. I love the house and by now you must be living in it! I love the snow too.

We had a fabulous trip to Europe and Benny is putting the photos on his blog. Take a look when you have time.